Herald Legal has extensive experience and skill in dealing with all aspects of corporate law.
Herald Legal has acted for small to medium private companies (including public companies) with the sought relief ranging from the tens of thousands to the tens of millions.
Herald Legal’s skilled legal team regularly handle a variety of corporate matters, with particular emphasis on:
- Corporate litigation
- Corporate structuring
- Company financing, mortgages, loan agreements
- Public listing and Initial Public Offerings
- Company equity financing and strategic equity investments
- Corporate and commercial agreements e.g. shareholder’s agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Shareholder disputes
- Corporate mergers & acquisitions
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Taxation and tax disputes
- Breach of directors’ and fiduciary duties
- Disciplinary proceedings against officers
- Embezzlement and misappropriation of funds